Tuesday, 18 November 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 30: My Hopes For My Blog



Yahoo. I'm down to my last day. (Shower confetti her)

I know that I will be able to complete this challenge, but I never thought I would be able to finish this without any absences. Hurray for me right?  

First time I wrote here was entirely because of complete boredom. My first entry here was about how to relieve stress. From the title itself you can assume that I'm really stressed that time. Those were the times that I was too down and I'm looking for something that I can divert my attention. And I saw some posts on twitter about their own blogs. And so I thought of giving it a try. 

It's really not my thing to read blogs. It was only recently that I found myself into that. I only read when I find the topic interesting. 

It was July last year when I had my first entry, then it was followed only this year. Simply because I am too lazy to write and I don't have any interesting topic to write about. And  while I was looking for for some planner layouts on Pinterest, I saw this "30 Day Blogging Challenge." So I thought of doing it.

And here.... I am down to my last day.

By doing this blog, I hope I will be able to share something and somehow be able to inspire someone out there in my own little way. I hope that through writing, I will  be able to learn some new words and eventually I will be just like some editors on magazines who possess that really good writing skills. I know I won't be able to actually be like them, I only wish to have even just 25% of their ability or even just 10%, if it's not too much to ask. I just want to be a writer and I hope that this would be the kickoff of the career that I really wanted to pursue. I hope that someone out there would notice my writings and he/she can yield me some techniques and guidelines on how to enhance my writing skills. I just really want to be a professional one.

Before, I was hoping for a hundred reads, I thought it was impossible. But, through sharing my web address, I just got more than what I asked for. Thank you to those who read my blog and I hope that I will still be able to get tons of page views. 

Thank you from the bottom of my hypothalamus glands. 



***Thank you's to: Pinterest, livelovesimple.com WeHeartIt and to the owner of the photo I used***

No comments:

Post a Comment