Monday, 10 November 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 22: Your Worst Habits

Sleeping late and over thinking are two of my worst habits. 


I really have bad sleeping habit. I can't sleep earlier than 10 p.m. Sometimes I simply wanted to stay awake without doing anything, just playing scenarios over my head. And a lot of times I badly wanted to sleep, but then I can't. I don't know why, I just can't sleep no matter how much I tried. All the pimple marks on my face, I should blame them all to my poor sleeping habit. Really. It is one of the major reasons why I have this "face on my pimples" rather than having pimples on my face. Like.... Seriously. I always ended up regretting the time that I sleep late but I constantly repeat it over and over again. 



Over thinking. I am always creating a problem that wasn't even here in the first place. I invariably love to create scenarios. And if it does not happen, I easily get frustrated. And it's a worst form of habit. It's really my thing to anticipate a lot wherein I know I shouldn't. But I can't help it. No matter how much I try to control myself from expecting, still, at the end of the day, I always ended up thinking and thinking and thinking and expecting. I don't want to expect a lot nowadays. It's always like that, I expect, but didn't happen. I simply want to be surprised now. As much as possible I don't want to expect something good will happen. I just wanna go with the flow of life, just whatever it is in store for me, whatever adds up my way.

And there goes my worst habits. Not being able to sleep and over thinking are seriously the toughest kind of combination at their finest. It was never a good idea and will never be. And, since it's a habit, no matter how bad I think they are, I keep on repeating them over and over again. And I can't do anything about it. I don't want to consider sleeping pills cause I don't want to be dependent on it. Sometimes, I was able to divert my attention to other things just for me not to over think. It sometimes worked, but it'll only last for quite some time. And I will then run back again to remembering what I'm trying to forget. I guess they are truly my worst kind of nightmare.


      


***credits to: Pinterest, livelovesimple.com, WeHeartIt.com and to the sole owners of the photos I used***

No comments:

Post a Comment