Wednesday, 5 November 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 17: Your Favorite Blogs

To be honest, I am really not into reading blogs. Or better yet, to say, I am really not into reading. Only when I am in the mood to read or when I find the topic interesting. I'd rather wait for a movie to be shown than to read it in a book. You can make me write in a 10-pages back to back, I won't complain, but don't ask me to read a 10-pages back to back article. Seriously.

I don't have any specific blog that I constantly read on a daily basis. That's why I can't tell you my favorite blog. But I can be biased and tell you that my favorite blog is my own blog. Who's going to lift her own self up, after all. 

But, I have this page (which I don't think can be considered as a blog, cause it has many contributors) called "HelloGiggles," which I find most of their write ups very interesting and I can associate to some. I saw it first on Facebook, when I liked the page of the Hollywood star Zooey Deschanel, she is one of the founders.

HelloGiggles is a positive online community for women (although men are always welcome!) covering DIY and crafting projects, beauty, friendship, sex & relationships, pop culture, pets, television & movies, nostalgia, fandom, tips on savvy and stylish living meant to inspire a smile. Founded by Zooey Deschanel, Molly McAleer and Sophia Rossi. Reader contributions are welcome and published daily.

I just find that page very relatable and very inspiring. I have discovered something which I didn't know before. I also find it very interesting and informative. Some of the articles there were too amusing that I can't help myself but to laugh, though I'm alone reading. I can take something from there that I can apply in my everyday life. 

It's not only focused on one single topic, the good thing of having many contributors is that you can hear different voices. Different people from different parts of the world just in one page. You can really learned a lot. And soon enough you will find out that there are also people out there who experience something that you also had. 

So, I highly recommend hellogiggles.com. Visit now and find out what I'm talking about. 

***credits to: Pinterest, livelovesimple.com and hellogiggles.com***

No comments:

Post a Comment