Sunday, 2 November 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 14: 3 Healthy Habits



The last time I checked, I really didn't have, or follow any healthy habits. I don't do any exercises, because it's really not my thing and simply because I'm too lazy to do that. 


I don't know if what I'm going to enumerate were considered as habits, but, I'm trying my best to become healthy in simple ways that I can, I don't want to force myself in doing things I don't like. As long as I can feel that there's nothing wrong with the functioning of my body, as long as I didn't get sick, I consider myself healthy.

These are just simple ways that I'm trying to follow and a lot of times, I admit, I always fail. 

First, I'm trying my best to sleep earlier than my usual sleeping hour and as much as possible have an 8-hour sleep. Most of the time I always sleep late. It's either I want to sleep, but I can't, or, my eyes and my body want to sleep, but I don't want to, I just want to stay awake just checking on the internet. And a lot of times my body and my brain won't meet half way and I always ended up sleeping late. That's why as much as possible I don't want caffeinated drinks because when I have it, I always ended up snapping off my number one New Year's resolution which is to sleep earlier than usual. I truly have poor sleeping habit, I must say. That's my number one problem, I can't sleep no matter how much I want to and I always woke up early no matter how late I slept. 

Second, I always drink  lots of water (only....... whenever I remember that I have to). See I told you, I don't look at this as a habit since I don't strictly follow it, just when I remember, that a lot of times I always forgot. Though I don't know if I am able to drink 8 glasses of water, still, I see to it that I drink more than the normal amount that I do.

Third, when my mother cooks vegetables, I am trying my best to eat, though I didn't eat that kind of vegetables before. But, now, as long as my tummy accepts it, I try to eat them. It's for my own benefits after all. 

Those were the 3 healthy habits that I'm still trying to sustain. I'm doing my best to stick with those simple habits. Though they are simple, at least I'm attempting. 



***credits to: Pinterest, livelovesimple.com, WeHeartIt.com and to the respective owners of the photo***

No comments:

Post a Comment