Tuesday, 28 October 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 9: What's In My Bag/Wallet

Finally. I've found one easy topic to write about. I guess I'll simply have to enumerate what's inside my bag or wallet and this one does not require a lot of brainstorming. It's just what it is. Finally. (Happy kid here.)

Inside my bag

I am not already a student who constantly needs to carry a bag with me. Nor, I am not yet an employee of any company, who demands to go to the office or wherever workplace everyday and always needs a bag to put on her needed stuffs. Most of the time I'm always home. But, when I go out, surely I am always taking a bag with me. So,  what's in my bag? Comb, mirror, loose powder, facial tissue, alcohol, umbrella, wallet and my coin purse and sometimes, rosary that my sister gave me, I carried it especially when I'm going to have some job interview. That composed the content of my bag. Before, I used to place my phone inside my bag. But due to one incident where I lost my phone while it was inside my bag, I no longer put it there. I just keep it in my pocket. But sometimes, it's really inevitable to put it inside my bag, and when I do, I make sure that I put it safely and securely. When I know that I will be having a long trip and I know that I don't have anyone to talk to, I also carry my earphones. 


Inside my wallet

Money, of course. LOL. My wallet contains: novena that was handed to me by my mother when I had my OJT in Manila last 2010, a necklace that has a picture of Mama Mary and Baby Jesus, which was given to me by my Aunt, another novena (English version) that was from my sister, she gave it to me when I was still in the fifth grade and my bestfriend/classmate that time borrowed  it from me cause she said that it's so beautiful and asked me if she can borrow it, and so I let her. But unfortunately, she forgot to remove it from the pocket of her skirt, so when they did their laundry, it was there and it was wrecked, but not totally, at least. Because the cover was laminated, so it is waterproof, but the content of it was ruined that I cannot spread out and read. But nevertheless, it's always inside my wallet. It also happens to have a ring, a rosary ring inside that novena, but it was lost already due to being too careless. I too have my ID's inside my wallet, my college school ID and my alumni ID, my ATM card that was already not useful, and some membership card from some stores. I actually want to collect membership cards from different stores. I don't know why, but I really want to. And of course, my graduation picture inside my wallet. 


I told you, this one was easy. I only have to tell everything inside my bag and wallet. No further explanations needed (which I reckon I did), and forgive me for that. :)

****credits to: Pinterest and livelovesimple.com***

No comments:

Post a Comment