Tuesday, 21 October 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 2: 20 Facts About Me

1. I am the youngest among my 5 siblings (2 sisters and 3 brothers).

2. I completed my Bachelor's Degree last April 2012 at Lyceum of the Philippines University-Batangas having Hotel and Restaurant Management as my major.

3. My favorite food to eat are pizza, spaghetti (carbonara), lasagna, burger, fries, doughnut, and my most favorite of all, CAKE. 

4. I am currently obsessed with milkshakes, smoothies and ice creams, with strawberry as my favorite flavor.


5. Sweetness is my weakness. I super love desserts. Custard, ube (halaya), macapuno(candy) to name some of my favorites. And I super love sticky rice balls in coconut milk (ginataang bilo-bilo) without the jackfruit in it. 

6. I super love chocolates especially with nuts. Any kind of nuts will do. Just look at the right side of this post to know my favorite chocolate (only if you are using desktop or laptop while reading this).

7. Pork or chicken caldereta is one of my favorite viands. The one cooked by my mother is my most favorite.

8. I was obsessed with color pink back when I was in high school, and when I was in college, black was my favorite. And now, any color will do as long as it is pleasing and appealing to my eyes. But, I forgot to mention, that I am currently obsessed with red and blue color combination these past few days. I don't know why, it's so funny to think that before, I always laughed at that color combination 'cause I always say  that it looks like a flag. And I don't know what happen now. LOL

9. I am a frustrated lawyer and a writer. Seriously. I planned to take up pre-law course before. But unfortunately, maybe it isn't my destiny. But my desire of being one still lives on. I only found out my desire of being a writer after gradating from college. 

10. I am not that friendly type of person. Simply because I don't want to be associated with the words 'feeling close.' But I can be friends with anyone as long as you're honest and real  with me and I can feel that you really wanted me to be part of your circle. :)

11. I really hate people who talks about something I did wrong but don't have the guts to tell it straight to me first. Seriously? What are you trying to prove? As the saying goes, "I'd rather be hurt with the truth than comforted with the lie."

12. Doing arts and crafts are my favorite things to do since I was a kid. I really love doing scrapbooks. I think that's the thing I will never outgrow.

13. I really love seeing vintage objects, it could be in a picture or something real. 

14. Two of my ultimate goals in life is  to visit all the places in Europe and to have my own place. A condo to be specific. :)

15. Among Nicholas Sparks' movies, my most favorite is the Safe Haven (I haven't watched The Best of Me yet and I haven't even read the book, so for now, Safe Haven is my most favorite). I just love the twist in there. And also Josh Duhamel. LOL

16. Two of my most favorite movies (so far) are Crazy Stupid Love because of its humor and how the characters were related to each other without them knowing it until the time comes that they were introduced with one another. And Begin Again because it's something I haven't watched before from other movies and I super loved the part where Adam Levine sang Lost Stars during his concert and Keira Knightly came but she also left after a few minutes. That was really too emotional and I almost cried . 




17. My iPod is my best friend. I couldn't go a day without touching it. I can go a day without my phone but not without my iPod. Without my iPod my day would be unusual.

18. Not A Bad Thing by Justine Timberlake  was my current favorite song.

19. One thing on my bucket list is to experience riding on a hot air balloon. And I also wanna watch them live flying high up in the air.



20. "I love to be left alone, but I hate the feeling of being alone."

***credits to: Google for the images, Pinterest and livelovesimple.com for the "30 Day Blogging Challenge"***


No comments:

Post a Comment