Friday, 31 October 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 12: My Favorite Childhood Book

Growing up in a surrounding where I have lots of playmates, obviously all I'm going to do was to play, play, and play, especially when I didn't have any classes. I didn't owe any childhood book, so, I'm really not into reading.  I am not into coloring books or reading fairy tale books. My childhood was more of playing outside, games  like "patintero," hide and seek, "tumbang preso," and some other outdoor games.

So, when asked about my favorite childhood book, I will be biased with the response. Since, I only had two childhood books, which were only both given to me by my cousin and my niece who also happened to be my classmates. One was the "Goldilocks and the Three Bears," while the other one has a "bunny" on its title, (apparently I forgot the exact title, sorry). 

For this one, I will give this to "Goldilocks and the Three Bears." Since, I blanked out the title of the other book. (LOL) But, on a serious note, this is the only book that I remember the whole story up until now. The book was handed to me by my cousin. It is just a small book that was given to me when we were in fourth grade. And it was with me until I was in high school, but, being too negligent, I lost it somewhere in our house. And it is now nowhere to be found. But it is with me for several years I just became careless for the past few years.

I don't need to summarize the story because I know you know it already. I'll just give you some moral lessons that I have learned from the story. 

One thing I have learned from the book was to be careful in everything that you do. Every action has its own consequences. You'll never know you may hurt other people towards your every activity. Just think of all the consequences first before doing anything. Be responsible enough and don't be brought by temptations around you.

And it was never a good idea to invade the privacy of others. Just know your limits. Okay? And  no matter how close you are or how open you are with one another, you should still know the word "respect."




***credits to: Pinterest, livelovesimple.com and to the owner of the photo that I used***

No comments:

Post a Comment