Thursday, 30 October 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 11: 10 Favorite Foods

I love this topic. I really, really do. But I know in the end, I'm going to hate this one because this will only make me crave for my favorite foods. And I know I won't be able to do anything to satisfy my cravings. 

I really love to eat. I love foods. And this will be hard for me to name only 10 of them. I'm gonna do it anyway. 

1. Spaghetti Carbonara
This is truly the best. Since I don't taste it often, every time I tasted it, feels like heaven for me. OA much??? But, seriously. 


2. Baked Macaroni
I enjoyed it even more especially when it has  loads of cheese in it and the cheese was perfectly melted. Ahhhhh. Perfection at its finest.


3. Pizza
Who does not? But I know someone, by the way. 


4. Fries
I just love French fries. No further explanations were needed.


5. Chips
I can go a day just by only eating chips, even without eating rice. Before, I really can't go a day without eating some.


6. Burger
With some cheese that is almost melting because of the freshly cooked patty. Without the pickles will be real good, because I just don't like the taste of it. 


7. Doughnut
Simply because it just tastes good, even on its simplest way. Because I do really love sweets, and this is the perfect one.


8. Cake
One of the best food that I will ever eat. It's probably the best tasting food created here on earth. Blueberry cheesecake is my most favorite of all.


9.Chocolates
Need I say more? Next to cake, this is the best tasting food there is here on earth.


10. Ice cream
No matter how full I was, when I saw some ice cream, cake or even chocolates, I will really do my best just for them to fit into my tummy. There will always be space for cakes, chocolates and ice cream for me. 



And I didn't finish this without becoming hungry. Those are my top 10 best tasting food in no peculiar order. 

***credits to: Pinterest, livelovesimple.com, WeHeartIt.com and to the sole owners of the photos that I used***

No comments:

Post a Comment