Thursday, 18 September 2014

22 Before 23

 

It's kinda bit late to post this,but I'm posting this anyway. Better late than never, right? 

This is about my last twenty-two days of being twenty-two. How I spent it, some days were just like the other days but there were also some strange happenings. Far from my ordinary kind of day. 

So here how it passes:

Day 1: Today I got to eat one of my favorite viands, pork caldereta cooked by my mother. Happy tummy it is.  

Day2: Happy tummy early this morning because I had my favorite breakfast, pancit canton with sunny side up egg. 

Day 3: I packed lots of peanut adobo today. Gosh, it's so tiring. LOL. It's for our sari-sari store, by the way. 

Day 4:Yey. Pizza. Two slices of pizza for today and an ice cream. And for the first time in the history, I went downtown wearing my "pambahay" outfit. Shocks!!! Can you even imagine that? And take note, we ran to the mall. Thank God I didn't see anyone who recognized me. 

Day 5: Today, the thing that made me happy was our snack. Together with mother and sis (as usual). Because of the junk food that had lost its crunchiness from our sari-sari store and Pepsi as our drinks. It's unusual 'cause this only happens "once in a blue moon." 😊 LOL

Day 6: Eeeeehhhh! False alarm. I had a chat with my friends and I thought that we're going to see each other today. But............ehhhhhhhhhh!!!! Miscommunication it is.

Day 7: I got to taste the super in-demand yemma cake. Yummy yemma. I had a nice breakfast at 7-11, which is an unusual sort of morning for me. Then I went to McDonalds and experience the yummy Blueberry McDip. Though I was kinda sad 'cause I wasn't able to try the Green Apple McFloat 'cause it's unavailable. Booooo. 👊👊 Next time tho. 

Day 8: Wow! Early this  morning I had an unexpected physical exertion. LOL. The powdered coffee in a jar was accidentally thrown out. I didn't even know how that'd happen. Srsly. So I clean up everything where the powdered coffee was accidentally poured. As in. Thank God I had a nice breakfast tho. Pancit and yemma cake.

Day 9: Today is "linis-linis-din" day. Cause my closet was too jam packed. I throw out all the unnecessary items. And I'm happy today 'cause I got to eat my favorite sticky rice balls in coconut milk (ginataang bilo-bilo) and choco-strawberry cornetto.

Day 10: A little bit "emo" today. I console myself that this too will pass. 

Day 11: I'm thinking of watching Pistakasan on Thursday and have my "me-time". But I'm still not sure of it. 

Day 12: I'm happy today. (???) Yes, I am. Really.  I know I should be happy. LOL   

Day 13: I planned to watch Pistakasan today, but I have no one to join me. Ahm. Not like I'm not used to it. LOL 

Day 14: I really laugh hard today because of Showtime. Oh, how will my days go if there's no Showtime that I can laugh at.  Hahaha. 

Day 15: I had a nice breakfast, bread with fried egg as filling. 

Day 16: I had my favorite breakfast, pancit canton with fried egg.

Day 17: Today we visit Tatay. We had pansit as our breaky.  Some kind of family bonding it is. 

Day 18: The birthday month officially starts now and I choose happiness today and never let any small stupid things ruin my day/week. I choose positivity over everything. Well, so far so good. The less I care, the happier I will be. 
I experience cooking fish. Fried fish. Though it's not my first time,but it's unusual 'cause it is really not my thing. And though I'm actually not the one who cooked it,but still I got the chance to hold the turner and turn the fish to the other side. And it's an achievement for me cause I'm really afraid of the "tilamsik ng mantika."

Day 19: I'm happy 'cause my tummy is super happy. We had spaghetti as our snack and "pahabol" the cake. My favorites. 

Day 20:  I threw one of those best sleeps today. I woke up half-past ten in the morning and on the afternoon, my sister brought French fries and when I opened the refrigerator I saw leftover cake. Instant happiness it is. 

Day 21: Instant happiness again because of the cake from brother. 

Day 22: For my last day of being 22, I'm so happy 'cause I got 100 plus views (and counting) on my blogspot account. I thought it's impossible to reach. But, luckily I was able to reach my quota. 

So, that's my last twenty-two days of being twenty-two. Almost all of those days that made me happy was all about eating my favorite food. So, you can assume that food is really my best friend. A good food is equal to a happier me. Really. LOL 

And that's how I spent my last last twenty-two days before I turned  23.


***Photo credits: WeHeartIt.com***





No comments:

Post a Comment